Three Kings ~ Modern Erotica by Derendrea

 



Three Kings is modern erotic novel by Derendrea. Sherry is a twenty four year old personal assistant to three sexy, mysterious lawyers. When she is threatened by corporate terrorists, the three men take it upon themselves to protect her.

Here is a sample:

Watching Sylvester walk away, Johnny wraps his arm around the small of my back.
“Cherry babe, why didn’t you call me?” he speaks softly, leading me away from the wall. “You know I am always here for you.”
My legs barely work beneath me. The skin from my abdomen up flushes, burning hot, while my lower half feels cold and numb. Leo takes my other arm and they lead me to the couch. I don’t fight them, feeling like I’m about to pass out.
They turn me around to lay me back, but I startle when I feel a solid body behind me. 
“What?” I shake out of the stupor. 
Sylvester brushes his fingers down my arms. I try to knock him away.
“I am sorry, my dear.” He gently wraps his arms around me, pulling me back. “I was angry. I didn’t mean to take it out on you.”
I want to curse at him and demand he let me go, but all I can manage is a hiss, so overtaken by the soreness of my body.
“Just relax now,” Sylvester’s deep voice coos to me. His grip grows stronger, not painful, but commanding. “Everything is going to be okay.” 
 I am overtaken by his strength and authority. The fear he had caused evaporates. His warmth is all around me. He just holds me until my muscles give, relaxing against him. Slowly he lays back on the couch, supporting me atop him. Johnnie and Leo lift my legs. 
My three bosses... muscular, dominating, sexy as movie stars. Damn... feelings I have held down for two years bubble to the surface. None of them has been this close to me before.
Sylvester gently rubs my neck and shoulders, melting my will to resist.


This is a work in progress - check back for more updates!


 




No comments: