How to Use Pinterest to Help Write a Book


Pinterest allows you to create visual representations and ideas. I have found it is the perfect tool for myself as an erotica author. Here are some ideas how authors can use Pinterest tools to write books, and to provide a bridge to your readers.


CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

Pinterest is a great way to organize visual inspirations for your characters. 


Inspiration


Get yourself into the mood of your book with favorite art from the genre of your book. These are some sci-fi art and photos that helped inspired me to write 'Forgotten ~ Sci Fi Erotica'


Research

I don't know about anyone else, but when I write I do a TON of research. Above are different elements I researched for a shower scene in my book 'Sex Blitz'. 


Separate chapters using sections

Using the "section" feature on Pinterest, you can separate your pins into folders. I use these to separate into chapters and scenes in my book. 


Organize all your books

Add those links! Your Pinterest wall can be made into a library of all your books. Be sure to add links to where your books are for sale.


Follow me on Pinterest:




 

No comments: